InformationThis website uses its own and third party cookies to improve our services and to collect statistical information anonymously on navigation pages. Pressing on Accept or closing this ad implies that you accept the installation of these cookies. However, if you wish, you can change your cookie settings at any time. For more information on our Cookies Policy Press there

compartir
Mostrar buscador
menú

News Channel

News Channel

News

News search engine
OK Search term
Presentation | 08/11/2018

Sacyr increased its Ebitda to €374 million (+38%) and posted a net profit of 109 million (+13%)

Sacyr posted an EBITDA of €373.8 million in the first nine months of 2018, up 37.6% over the same period in 2017. The significant growth achieved between January and September reflects the expansion of all areas of the company and Sacyr's focus on the profitability of its businesses.

Primera piedra Hospital Villarrica
Foundation stones | 06/11/2018

Sacyr lays the foundation stone of the Villarrica Hospital in Chile

Sacyr has begun the construction of the new Villarrica Hospital in the Chilean region of Araucanía. The 21,000 m2 hospital will accommodate 115 beds, an Intermediate Treatments Unit, an Emergency Department, 6 treatment rooms, 3 labor rooms, 12 dialysis units and a Polyclinic which will provide general medical services as well as various specialist services, among other.  

Premio_Sacyr_Somague_BIM
Prizes | 26/10/2018

Sacyr Somague, awarded "The Year in Infraestructure 2018" prize for the Foz Tua hydroelectric power plant (Portugal)

Sacyr Somague has received the "The Year in Infrastructure 2018" award in the Energy Generation category for the project of the Foz Tua hydroelectric power plant (Bragança, Portugal). 

Autopista AP1
Award | 18/10/2018

Sacyr will carry out the conservation and maintenance of the AP-1 for 29 million euros

Sacyr Maintenance has been awarded, along with Yarritu and Grupo Villar, the maintenance and upkeep of the AP-1 highway in its Álava section for 8 years for an amount of 29 million euros. 

Primera visita a la obra de la A-6 en Irlanda del Norte
Work visit | 10/10/2018

Sacyr commences the construction of the A6 road in Northern Ireland

The commencement of works was celebrated with an event attended by representatives from the local authorities and the construction consortium comprising Sacyr and Wills Bros. Those attending on behalf of Sacyr included managers Antonio Belmonte (Sacyr Engineering and Infrastructure) and Eduardo Campos (Sacyr Somague) Sacyr group will head up the construction consortium, with a 60% share, while the Irish company, Wills Bros, has the remaining 40%.

See more

Contact Press

Phone: 91 545 54 94 / 91 545 52 94

 

comunicacion@sacyr.com