Shareholders and Investors Channel
Board of directors
D. Manuel Manrique CeciliaPost:
Chairman and CEO
Born in Navas de San Juan (Jaén). He studied Civil Engineering at the Technical Engineering School of Madrid. He joined Ferrovial after finishing his degree.
He is part of the founding members of Sacyr. He began his career in Sacyr as a Delegate in Andalusia, and later rose to the post of Regional Director.
Manuel Manrique was named Sacyr's Director of International Construction in 1998.
In 2000 he was named Sacyr's General Manager of Construction.
In 2003, coinciding with the merger with Vallehermoso and the creation of the Sacyr Vallehermoso Group, Manrique was appointed President and CEO of the holding company's construction division.
In November 2004, Manrique was elected CEO of the Sacyr Vallehermoso Group and he was appointed President of the Sacyr Vallehermoso Group (Sacyr today) in October 2011.
He was named member of the Board of Directors and Second Vice President of Repsol on April 25, 2013.
- Director of Sacyr Construcción S.A.U., and Valoriza Gestión S.A.U.
- President of Sacyr Concesiones
- Director of Sacyr Fluor, S.A.
- Director and 2st Vice Chairman of Repsol, S.A.
- Manager of Tebalsa Construcciones e Inversiones, S.L and Cymofag, S.L.
- Representative of the Only Manager of Sacyr Vallehermoso Participaciones Mobiliarias, S.L.
- Representative of the Only Manager of Sacyr Finance, S.A.
10/11/2004 ratified by Shareholders' Meeting on 11/05/2005. Following reelected by the Shareholder Meeting dated the 30/06/2010, 11/06/2015 and 13/06/2019.
20/10/2011 Chairman of Sacyr S.A.