InformationThis website uses its own and third party cookies to improve our services and to collect statistical information anonymously on navigation pages. Pressing on Accept or closing this ad implies that you accept the installation of these cookies. However, if you wish, you can change your cookie settings at any time. For more information on our Cookies Policy Press there

compartir
Mostrar buscador
menú

Challenges Success

A challenge, a solution

Sacyr is a global group committed to meeting any challenge to transform our society. We operate in almost 30 countries to improve infrastructure and services to citizens. We transform to continue transforming our future.

sacyr global

Sacyr operates in more than twenty countries on the five continents through all of our subsidiaries.

Sacyr's values make it an innovative, global, responsible, approachable and positive company.

Mapa Actividad Corporativa

Today Sacyr

Nuevos Consejeros

Sacyr’s Board of Directors appoints three new independent directors

See more

Innovation Community

Sacyr is committed to R+D+i, quality and the environment in order to become a leader in innovation. Sacyr has just obtained the TÜV Rheinland Distinctive Seal of Excellence, which measures its level of excellence in its management processes and in the results it obtains

Innovación Home_Premios

INNOVATION INITIATIVES: AWARDS

The Sacyr Awards for Innovation aim to publicly provide incentives and rewards to those who, individually or collectively, research and work on innovative, creative and pioneering projects, developments and ideas...

See more

Shareholders and Investors Channel

Enter
Acceso al Canal de Accionistas e Inversores

Access all documents of interest, economic and financial information, relevant facts and stock market information in real time


Pº Castellana 83-85. 28046-Madrid (Spain)

Phone: 900 101 930

accionistas@sacyr.com

News Channel

Enter
Acceso al Canal de Actualidad

Check out all the information to find out Sacyr's latest news, press releases, newsletters, publications, graphic and multimedia material.


Pº Castellana 83-85. 28046-Madrid (Spain) 

Phone: 34 91 545 54 94 / 52 94

comunicacion@sacyr.com

Career Page

Enter
Acceso al Canal de Empleo

Visit our Career Page, find out about how we work and access our job offers


Pº Castellana 83-85. 28046-Madrid (Spain)

Phone: 34 91 545 50 00

talent@sacyr.com

ANNUAL REPORT 2016

SACYR NEWS

January-March 2018

INNOVATION BLOG

ANALYST DAY. Concessions

APP SACYR LIFE

CORPORATE VIDEO

Corporate Video Sacyr 2017

Latest news

95.86% of Sacyr's capital receives scrip dividend in shares

19/02/2018 |

95.86% of Sacyr’s share capital has chosen to receive the scrip dividend of the company in shares. The shareholders will receive a new security for every 48 existing ones. The remaining 4.14% of the share capital will receive 0.052 euros in cash for each share.

PANAMA CANAL