The Randstad Foundation has given us an award for our innovative programs for the inclusion of people with disabilities. These awards aim to recognize the best initiatives promoted by companies, people, or organizations that seek to promote equal access to opportunities for people with disabilities.
Patricia Martínez, Chief People Officer, collected the award in the name of Sacyr, and she stressed that "this award encourages us to stay in this path, promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion for all the people that are or will be Sacyr staff."
The programs that merit this award are:
- Sacyr Suma, which sets the action lines to advance in the promotion of people with disabilities at a global scale.
- Documentum, which offers traineeship contracts to promote the development and job prospects of people with disabilities, in collaboration with the Fundación Capacis
- Many ways of being unique, to facilitate the obtention of the disability certificate for those who have not started the process.
- Safety monitors, for the inclusion of people who suffered an accident in the workplace that caused a disability. They become prevention agents to improve the safety coordination in construction sites and raise awareness among their peers.
- Green 21, a training program to include people with Down syndrome to our gardening services, or Chef 21, in catering activities, in collaboration with the Fundación Down Madrid.