We have reduced our emissions by 32% and set new sustainability goals, in line with our 2021-2030 Climate Change strategy.
For the second consecutive year, we have received an A- rating -the second highest possible- for our climate management and performance.
- Our commitment: reducing our absolute scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 42% and absolute scope 3 by 25% by 2030 from a 2020 base year.
- Our emissions reduction targets are in line with what climate science deems necessary to limit global warming to 1.5ºC.
- We are one of the 23 companies in Spain that have reduced their emissions the most in the latest years, according to the Financial Times’ Europe Climate Leaders 2021 list
- Our commitment to the planet has made us reduce our greenhouse gases by 38% between 2014 and 2019.
- This way, we set the foundation for one of our biggest challenges for the coming years: to be carbon neutral by 2050.