- Sacyr joins the celebration of World Environment Day, which focuses on one of the most pressing challenges nowadays: to recover ecosystems for promoting biodiversity and fighting against climate change.
Our new corporate campaign highlights what makes us unique. A team of 85 nationalities that works with excellence towards a more sustainable planet.
- We are one of the 23 companies in Spain that have reduced their emissions the most in the latest years, according to the Financial Times’ Europe Climate Leaders 2021 list
- Our commitment to the planet has made us reduce our greenhouse gases by 38% between 2014 and 2019.
- This way, we set the foundation for one of our biggest challenges for the coming years: to be carbon neutral by 2050.
- At Sacyr, we believe in sustainability as an agent of change and we focus on innovative projects to move forward in a zero-waste society.
- Waste treatment plants in Melbourne (Australia) and Mataró (Spain) are two examples of Sacyr’s commitment to the circular economy.