Through this internal campaign, we promote our commitment to a sustainable production model. We called for innovative ideas and projects underway that feature circular economy criteria and we received more than 170 proposals from our employees.
We understand the circular economy as a sustainable output and growth model that optimizes the stock and flow of material, energy, and waste to achieve maximum efficiency in using these resources. This concept has been present in all of our business areas for some time. We promote the circular economy and innovation to incorporate sustainability as a core element in all our projects. We adhere to the Circular Economy Pact and the Spanish Green Growth Group.
- To optimize output and consumption processes by improving efficiency.
- To enhance the value of resources through recycling and re-use of materials by limiting the extraction of new raw materials.
- To extend the lifecycle of materials and assets.
- To ensure a value chain based on local, sustainable trade networks.
- To design eco-conscious projects.
RARx This asphalt additive is a SDEP
Self-Declared Environmental Product
Material consumed in 2020 Out of all materials consumed 56%
were from recycled origin
Waste We recycle 120,300
tons of waste
Non-hazardous waste We recycle and reuse 84%
of non-hazardous waste