- In this first year of the 2021-2025 Strategic Plan we have set the path for achieving the goals we have established for ourselves.
- In 2021, the EBITDA increased to € 923 million (+28%), the revenue backlog reached nearly € 46 billion, and net recourse debt was reduced by 19%.
- Against the complex global backdrop, Sacyr improved its operating cash flow, revenue and EBITDA, which demonstrates the soundness of the Group’s strategy, focused on concession assets.
- Concession assets contributed 82% of EBITDA up to September.
- The portfolio of future revenue grew by 16% to €45.3 billion, thanks to the successful contracts awarded in all three business areas.
- Net recourse debt stood at €763 million following the Sacyr Green Energy Securitization Fund bond transaction.
We present the growth plan until 2025 for Sacyr Concesiones to analysts and investors. Sacyr Concesiones will triple its EBITDA, up until 1,000 million euros and double its income.
Despite the complex scenario caused by the pandemic, our results grow: turnover (2.164 M€, +4%), cash flow (282 M€, +29%), and net profit (40M€).
In a complex global environment, complicated by the COVID-19 crisis, we increased turnover (+9.1%), EBITDA (6.5%), and operating cash flow, demonstrating the success of our strategy, focused on concession assets.